Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Time to big up some o' the Bro's...

Here's a little round-up of some of my favourite beer and brewing blogs from around the UK.

My first port of call when I've a spare moment is Stonch's Beer Blog. He writes well (I could do with some lessons) and has a good international focus on beer and beer travel along with news and comment on UK beer-related issues.

A Girl's Guide to Beer is a refreshingly un-geeky and informative blog from food and drink writer Melissa Cole. With a slant towards the social side of the UK beer scene it is a much needed female perspective in a very male-dominated subject area.

For day-to-day brewing techniques, information and chat, Jim's Beer Kit forum is a lively spot containing a mine of information and some hilarious characters.

Other sites of note are the blogs Wezbrew and John's Random Ramblings, and for a great introduction to how to brew you could do a lot worse than visiting How to homebrew at 18000 feet.

(And on a non-brewing related note, it would be rude to forget family and friends so there's Chris Brown Pianos, top web-designers Thinkology, and fine-artist Jo Brown.)

3 comments:

Wez said...

Cheers for the mention! great looking blog. I've added in a link to here fom my blog.

John said...

Cheers for the mention

Danielski said...

No worries guys - really like your blogs too 8), wish I had a bit more time to spend on this one. Actually, scratch that, wish I had more time to make beer, THEN more time to blog about it hehe ;-)